Friday, December 1, 2017

December Mini Album Tutorials and Challenge

Hello and happy December!  Our challenge blog continues to flourish with so many beautiful entries in our November challenge as well as inspiration from our guest designers and design team.  It was amazing to see each and every project and get to know some new faces.  If you haven't visited the entries, do hop over and check them out.  Today we begin a new challenge and fabulous new sponsor, Eileen Hull herself!


Eileen is a Sizzix signature designer.  Her passion for papercrafting has flooded the industry with incredible, innovative products that make papercrafting an ease and joy!  Find out more about Eileen and join her Facebook Fan Club today!


Eileen has so generously offered a Sizzix Mini Album ScoreBoard XL die to the lucky winner of our December challenge.  Can you say merry Christmas?!  


Our team wows us once again with their amazing albums.  Hop around to each blog for the full reveal and tutorial for each project.  


I'm getting ready for the new year with Heartfelt Creations folios decorated with Graphic 45 & Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts. Once in a book, I'm ready for 2018! Hop on over to my blog and see the finished product.



I've created an envelope book, made from the almost-ATC-sized money envelopes I got in a cheapy store.  It's got a wintry woodland look to it, so it's perfect for the time of year.  I hope you'll hop over to Words and Pictures to take a look at the interior pages and find out how I made it.



I used Eileen Hull's Minialbum die to create this Vintage Christmas themed little album. If you would like to see more details of how I put this together, please come and visit me at Astrid's Artistic Efforts.



I needed to say thank you to some lovely people who have been a huge support over the last couple of months, so I used Eileen Hull's fabulous Passport Die to create some personal journals.  You can see more over on my blog.


Gloria

I have used the Sizzix ScoreBoards XL Journal die by Eileen Hull to create this quick and easy Midori-style journal. This is a very simple project, made even easier with the use of the journal die cut shapes! See the tutorial on my blog: Scraps of Life.



I too used the Eileen Hull Mini Album die with the Tim Holtz Christmas stash and a few twists to create my mini.  Find all of my tricks for transforming this die from Midori style to fixed pages with flaps and pockets at SewPaperPaint today.



I hope these peeks have sparked your imagination and you will pay the design team blogs a visit.  We welcome you to play along with our challenge, which ends at the stroke of midnight on December 31.  Join us on December 7 for our November winners announcement.


Our challenge follows a few simple rules:
Any Handmade Book Goes.  Enter any form of handmade mini albums, scrapbooks, journals and book arts.  Our focus is on completed works, so no layouts or journal spreads that are not part of a complete handmade book project.  You do not have to provide a tutorial, but we wish you would.  Feel free to use one of the DT tutorials to make your project and give proper credit where due.

No back linking allowed.  
Please add our badge to your post and link to our challenge.  

Combine with any other challenges as applicable.  No limit on entries.  Share the love by visiting and commenting on other entries.  Please become a follower.  That's it - have fun!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter