Saturday, April 21, 2018

Circle Mini Album Tutorial by Gibonik


Hello all creative souls!
Thank you for having me here as a guest designer:) I hope to inspire you a bit with my project:)

I decided to make a circle shaped album with clock cover.


I used a beermat base, chipboards, fussy cut flowers and some random paper scraps.First I covered the base with scrapbooking paper and treated all chipboards with media:)



I glued the large clock face to the circle base then embellished a smaller version with fussy cut flowers and clock gears and hands and finally placed it inside the large one.



I made a large "frankenpage" of the leftover paper and cut some photo mats out of it.



Next just played with bits and scraps to add some interest to every page. At the end I fastened all the pages with a metal ring.









Have you all a creative spring!!!!
Gibonik