Saturday, July 14, 2018

Watercolor Doodling Album Tutorial by Inna Bronnikova

Hello everybody!    Recently, I remembered that in elementary school I was very fond of painting at once with paints, felt-tip pens, pencils at the same time. I decided that it would be fun to remember and made the album.  The album size is 20/20 cm.


I've prepared a step-by-step video for you.


By the way, the album is made with a minimal set of materials.))  I took four sheets of cardboard design (300 g / m2) A3, four sheets of watercolor paper A3, some flowers, rhinestones and dermantin for two colors and watercolors, of course.  Watercolors can be children's, and markers can be borrowed from your child;))















Welcome to my blog.  Enjoy your viewing and a great weekend!  Peace and goodness to all!
Hugs,
Inna