Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Gypsy Soul Notebook Tutorial by Maria Lillepruun


Dear friends!  Today it is my turn (and pleasure) to present my first full video tutorial! I am very excited! I decided not to experiment this time but to make what a kind of book I am known for - a mixed media vintage notebook in my favorite size 20x12 cm. I named this romantic book "Gypsy Soul". It is partly because I used one of my favorite collections by 7 Dots Studio "Fortune-teller" (it is all about magic and gypsies) to make it. But also because I had recently received my prize from our sponsor Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts, and its name was also an inspiration for me. By the way, I used this beautiful Wrought Iron Miniatures laser cut on my notebook cover.

Here is how I created it:


Some close-ups:









This tutorial is added among others to my YouTube channel. You are welcome to visit and subscribe if you like what you see there :) Please be my guests and visit my blog, my creative Facebook account, and my Instagram account as well.

Enjoy the rest of the summer!
Love,
Maria Lillepruun