Monday, January 21, 2019

Prima Moon Child Mini Album Tutorial by Elena Martynova

Hello scrappy friends!  My name is Elena Martynova and I live in Russia, Astrakhan.  I am honored to be here as a guest designer.  I love to do practical things, and just beautiful. Wife, mother, passionate, adored felines. Have the care of three baleen-striped. I really appreciate in people sincerity, kindness and sense of humor. I dream to travel a lot. But not like too long to leave home. 

At home I'm always fine. Scrapbooking is a hobby that makes my life happier and more interesting. Gives a lot of communication, new friends, the joy of self-realization in work. And of course, happiness of owning a scrapbook treasures. Even in the fifth year of fascination with the scrap does not get rid of the habit to buy any particular paper or embellishment to just "own" for aesthetic pleasure.


The outside of this album measures 5.5 x 6" and the inside pages are 4" x 6".  The spine is 1.5" wide. I used collection of paper Moon Child by Prima Marketing. This is a very beautiful collection with amazing space backgrounds and lots of pictures to cut out!  I invite you to watch my video tutorial to see the whole process of creating my project. Enjoy! 



I decorated the cover with lace, flowers by Prima, chipboard by 2 Crafty and metal key.
 

I like to decorate the spine of the albums with different pendants! This adds charm to any work!


So that you could have a good look at all the pages of the album, I took a lot of photos.  The pages in the album are composed according to an interesting principle. You'll need two 12"х12" sheets of paper and a template that you'll see just below. In the video you will see how to fold the pages using my template. I like this design, since it helps to get additional pockets, in which you can put tags or photos.


I didn't decorate all the pages, or it would have taken too long. Besides, I didn't want to cover the beautiful background paper. And the third reason - photos of different sizes can be inserted into the album.










Hope I have inspired you!
Thanks for looking and happy album crafting everyone!